We decided to do a "Reveal Party" for our little baby Friday night after our appointment. It wasn't as hard as I thought to keep a secret from family and friends here because I still got to tell sooooo many people back home. You are welcome to laugh at my cake. It was my first time to bake a cake (no Mike did not marry me for my domestic abilities), but it was surprisingly very easy. I made the inside blue and the writing looks so ghetto because I did not know I needed tools with the icing. I then tried to make it look better with polka dots, but by the time we got to Mike's parent's house they had melted on the cake. Mike's Aunt Cyndi was in town from Seattle and his best friend Scott was in town from Fl. Lots of family and friends gathered at his parents house for the party and dinner. As soon as we got to the house his mom came running toward the cake with a spatula. She was NOT going to wait any longer. She was really hoping it was a girl, but now she has 6 GRANDSONS!!! Mike and I are still debating names, but I think we are close to deciding. I never knew it would be this hard. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I think you can tell how super excited we all are about this sweet little boy!!! XOXO
I am a BOY!
I surprised Mike with daddy gifts!
Mike with his parents
Mike's oldest sister passed down that sign that reads "Mother's of little boys work from son up to son down." I am thinking this has a very good chance of being true. I have been feeling him on the go since he was 18 weeks.




2 comments:
Little boys are WONDERFUL!!!! I am so excited for you!
Mary you will be amazed once he is here how the ultrasound actually looked like him:)
Post a Comment