Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Give Thanks!

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


This year has been quite the adventure for M & I with moving, new jobs, and approaching parenthood.   We are very thankful for our healthy family, friends, jobs, renters, clearing debt, our dogs, and baby Mac.  I can't describe how excited I am to meet this little guy.  After our 18 week ultrasound it hit me like a ton of bricks.  To have gone from never really knowing if I wanted children to falling madly in love with this little boy we haven't even met is very emotional.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for our lives.  He is in charge and I am so thankful he blessed us with this opportunity.  M & I are staying put for  Thanksgiving and will have dinner with his parents.  The news just said that they expect 900,000 travelers on the road in this area.  We will make the 13 hour trip home for a sweet TN Christmas!!!  I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

2 comments:

E said...

I am thankful that God blessed me with such a wonderful, inspiring, caring, and loving friend. Love ya!

We Four Explorers said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I actually found out a while back while skimming over my blog roll, but never took the time to comment. Life is so busy!