Monday, November 22, 2010

The Good and Bad Buys in Hair care of 2010

Good Buys

Twisty Bobby Pins
I saw these on TV and had to try them.  These hold my hair up in many different styles all day and they do not make my head hurt.  If you know me then you know I have super thick long curly hair. I bought mine at Target.
Kerastase Shampoo and Conditioner
(the best in hair products you will ever buy) I promise!!!
I am very picky when it comes to hair care.  I color/highlight my hair every 2 to 2.5 months because of early grey. ERRR  Since I spend so much on that I feel that I should use good products.  I have tried many different brands because I was trying to find a less expensive one, but this is the best.  I am done shopping around and will stick to what I know is good.  It's a bit pricey, but more concentrated so it lasts longer.


Bad Buys

Bumble and Bumble Alojoba Shampoo and Conditioner
I have tried many different Bumble and Bumble products and this was by far the WORST!!  I have never been pleased with any product from this high end brand. 

Organix Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner
TERRIBLE!!!!!! This was one of my shots at a cheaper hair product and what a waste of money.   I thought maybe since I am preggo that my hair doesn't detangle as well as it used to, but when Amy came to visit she used this and reported the same thing.  I have never put so much conditioner on my hair in my life and once it is rinsed out I think there are more tangles than before.

Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner all in One
You guessed it another shot at a cheaper product.  I will make this brief.  It gave me an awful painful case of a dry scalp.  I had to have 2-3 deep conditioning treatments at a salon before I had any relief.



Cheers to Beautiful Hair!! XOXO

No comments: