Tuesday, November 30, 2010

O Christmas Tree

 The Rigby "Blue Spruce" Christmas Tree


 My handsome lumber jack husband ;o)


I have never ever had a real Christmas tree until now.  M was so excited to share that experience with his preggo wife.  Soooo on Saturday we road out to a Christmas tree farm in a beautiful quaint town in VA.  I love the countryside here.  It is so beautiful with the rolling hills and old homes.  Once at the farm we searched high and low for our perfect tree.  M also introduced me to Blue Spruces last year and I knew that it was what I wanted for my first real tree.  The tree really is the perfect shape.  Last year we didn't decorate because we were about to move, so I was glad to get all my great decorations out for our last Christmas with just the two of us.  The only downside to a real tree is it will not stop shedding and between my hair, the dogs' hair, and the tree I am a sweeping maniac. LOL


No comments: