Pickwick Lake of Course!
July 2008
This picture is from one our fun filled weekends at the place where we first met "Pickwick." From the looks of the picture I believe we were at Freddy T's. Mike and I met at the BP grocery store in Counce, TN March of 2004. My girlfriends and I were checking out and Mike and Trevor were behind us. The guys ask us if we were going to party cove and I just looked at them and said we will be at the waterfall. I would have never guessed that he would one day be my husband. Both groups of guys and girls hung out the whole weekend and at one point Mike looked at me and said "Girl with those curls I think I could marry you.." and he did 4 years later :o)
August 2008This picture was taken at my good friend Ashley N. Brown's welcome home to Nashville party. Mike and I had been out on the fishing boat all day. This was the day that we decided if our house did not workout then we were moving to and exotic island or Australia for at least a year. We were so serious about this. (just ask my BFF Mica)


1 comment:
Oh, I didn't know that to you at Pickwick...such a sweet story!
Post a Comment