Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fall 2008

September 2008

Mike and I bought season tickets to the Tennessee Titans this past year. We had the best time and it was an amazing season. Each game we had a big tailgate with lots of friends. I believe my favorite game was when we beat the STEELERS! I hope we can do it again this year.

October 2008
In October we went with a large group of couples to the Smokey Mountains and stayed in a cabin for the weekend. This picture is from the hardest hike of my life. It was pretty much straight up a moutain and I honestly didn't know if I would make it. The temperature went from 55 degrees to 32 at the top. The guys rocked climbed to the very tip top and the ladies waved from the bottom of the rock :o).
November 2008
Mike and I have to rotate holidays each year because his family lives in the Washington D.C. area. I LOVE going up there. This year we spent Thanksgiving with my wonderful in laws. I really am lucky to have married into such a great family. This picture is when we took the nephews to the Natural History Smithsonian. It was an adventure with these wild boys and a lot of fun.




Photobucket

No comments: