
So here it goes...... Most of our family and friends arrived in Nashville on Thursday night. That night we had everyone over for a cookout at our house in Murfreesboro, TN. Friday the guys had fun in Nashville and the girls got pedicures and manicures. Everyone was supposed to be at the rehearsal at 5:30. I totally forgot about that being in the middle of rush hour, so all that being said only 5 people made it. At this point we decided we would wing it because weddings really are not that complicated. Our wonderful rehearsal dinner was at Stoney River Steakhouse in Franklin, TN. Mike and I LOVE LOVE this place. We enjoyed great food, drinks, and lots of touching toasts from family and friends. The two that stick out in my head are Mike and Justin's toast. Justin "I would like to thank

Mariellen for having such hot friends and best wishes to you both." If you know him that is definitely something he would say. After dinner my sweet bridesmaids and friends had me a lingerie shower. There were lots of great memories shared and of course tears were shed by all. We finally went to bed to get some sleep for the big day. Our wedding ceremony was out side, so for an entire year I prayed for nice weather. In the middle of the night I was woken up by thunder and immediately started praying for God to move that rain out of here. Here are some pictures from the dinner taken by my sister-in-law Maura McConnell. She also did our engagement pictures.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, Mike and Mari-trust us, marriage just gets better and better! We love you! Don and Jamie
Post a Comment