Geez I was doing so well keeping up with my blog and now it has been over a month. I wanted to do this so I would always have the memories since I started
my blog after we were married. The day I have waited for my entire life has finally arrived. All of my bridesmaids which was a troop :o) met at Lovelace Cafe for our bridesmaid breakfast. My mother's best friends, my sister in laws, grandmother, and aunts were the hostesses. It got the day started off right. After breakfast we all went to the Rodney Mitchell Salon and had hair and makeup done. They served us Mimosa's while we waited. Jenni my hairdresser did an amazing job on my hair.Now it was time to head to the wedding site the Governors Club"Pleasant Hill Mansion" to finish getting ready. I savored every moment because I could not believe this day was here. Once Mike and I
were dressed the million and one pictures had begun. Mike and I decided to have our pictures done before the wedding. I had originally wanted to wait for our pictures after the ceremony, but a good friend of mine gave me a great idea. Mike brought me my bouquet in a private room.
We got great pictures of the initial reaction and also some alone time before our big moment. I really like this idea because it's very intimate. I don't know how people have time after the ceremony to even do pictures. We finished with the pictures and it's ceremony time. Right before I walked down the aisle. I looked out and sa
w so many people I loved so much and how perfect everything was and just thanked God for everything. I of course started crying. My dad looked at me and asked if everything was okay and the only thing I could say was "It is all so perfect." I then grabbed his arm and s
tarted down the aisle to meet my soon to be husband. We had stringed instruments for the music and my childhood preacher did the ceremony. Jack my brother's son put on quite a show during the ceremony, Yote Mike's dog was a groomsdog, and the guys wore pirate flag stickers on one side of their tuxedos. Mike had a few requests along the way and I wouldn't have had it any other way. We are now husband and wife and the party has begun. Mike and I had a room setup for us immediately after the ceremony so we could eat and have a minute together as newlyweds. The food was wonderful and the band had everybody dancing. After we finished eating we cut the cake and had our first dance to "Tupelo Honey" by Van Morrison. The father/daughter dance was to "My Girl". The garter toss was caught by Mike's friend Hien Pham and my bouquet toss was a battle between several girls. I think a couple of them got a piece of it. Mike and I talked to guest and danced some until it was time to go to our hotel room at Opryland Hotel.
The next morning bright and early we left for our honeymoon in St. Maarten. This was all made possible by both sets of our wonderful and supportive parents. WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!
were dressed the million and one pictures had begun. Mike and I decided to have our pictures done before the wedding. I had originally wanted to wait for our pictures after the ceremony, but a good friend of mine gave me a great idea. Mike brought me my bouquet in a private room.
We got great pictures of the initial reaction and also some alone time before our big moment. I really like this idea because it's very intimate. I don't know how people have time after the ceremony to even do pictures. We finished with the pictures and it's ceremony time. Right before I walked down the aisle. I looked out and sa
w so many people I loved so much and how perfect everything was and just thanked God for everything. I of course started crying. My dad looked at me and asked if everything was okay and the only thing I could say was "It is all so perfect." I then grabbed his arm and s
tarted down the aisle to meet my soon to be husband. We had stringed instruments for the music and my childhood preacher did the ceremony. Jack my brother's son put on quite a show during the ceremony, Yote Mike's dog was a groomsdog, and the guys wore pirate flag stickers on one side of their tuxedos. Mike had a few requests along the way and I wouldn't have had it any other way. We are now husband and wife and the party has begun. Mike and I had a room setup for us immediately after the ceremony so we could eat and have a minute together as newlyweds. The food was wonderful and the band had everybody dancing. After we finished eating we cut the cake and had our first dance to "Tupelo Honey" by Van Morrison. The father/daughter dance was to "My Girl". The garter toss was caught by Mike's friend Hien Pham and my bouquet toss was a battle between several girls. I think a couple of them got a piece of it. Mike and I talked to guest and danced some until it was time to go to our hotel room at Opryland Hotel.
The next morning bright and early we left for our honeymoon in St. Maarten. This was all made possible by both sets of our wonderful and supportive parents. WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!


3 comments:
Jack's always glad to oblige for a good show...:)
It was a beautiful day!
Your wedding was so beautiful & so were you!
Thank you girl!
Post a Comment