Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Tennessee Christmas in 2008

There is nothing like Tennessee Christmas. This one was especially special because it was the first time in over 2 years my entire family was together because my brother Don had been in Iraq for the past 15 months. We had so much to be thankful for in 2008 and lots of love to share. 2008 was my most memorable year: Don got home safely from Iraq, Gina and Adam got engaged, Mike and I got married, and we bought a house. This was the first time that Mike had spent Christmas with the Cherrys. We played the Wii, rode four wheelers and loved on our Jack and Mae. I absolutely LOVE the Holidays!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm really enjoying the trip down Mike and Mariellen's memory lane. That is a good family picture, I don't have that one. The anniversary is getting close!