RINGO RIGBY

Yes, we are the crazy dog people! For Mike's first anniversary present I got him a red heeler puppy. He came with "papers" which goes along with the traditional wedding anniversary present guide. Ringo just turned 8 weeks and is a great puppy. It was meant to be once our blue heeler Sydney started loving him. We have had other dogs in the past and she didn't really care for them. She is being so sweet to Ringo and they play constantly. He got his name from the black ring at the base of his tail. I told Mike this is it on dogs for the next 25 plus years since this breed is the longest living dog in the world. The record I believe is 35. That is so crazy to think about having a dog that long. Mike and I will ALWAYS have a dog that's for sure! I can't imagine not having one.

Yes, we are the crazy dog people! For Mike's first anniversary present I got him a red heeler puppy. He came with "papers" which goes along with the traditional wedding anniversary present guide. Ringo just turned 8 weeks and is a great puppy. It was meant to be once our blue heeler Sydney started loving him. We have had other dogs in the past and she didn't really care for them. She is being so sweet to Ringo and they play constantly. He got his name from the black ring at the base of his tail. I told Mike this is it on dogs for the next 25 plus years since this breed is the longest living dog in the world. The record I believe is 35. That is so crazy to think about having a dog that long. Mike and I will ALWAYS have a dog that's for sure! I can't imagine not having one.



2 comments:
Hello Ringo Rigby! He is so cute!!
He's so cute Mary!!
Post a Comment