
Saturday, March 28, 2009
May and June 2008
Oh how I wish I was going to be in St. Maarten
again this year. We left bright and early the day after our wedding and stayed for the next 7 days. So this counts for my May picture! Mike was sick during our wedding and the first part of the honeymoon. Everything still fell into place and we enjoyed every minute of it. This picture is of us when we took a pirate ship dinner cruise. If you know Mike and his friends they think they are pirates (ha!ha!) It was very romantic. Funny story about the pirate theme. When I started planning the wedding I asked Mike if he wanted berries or a flower on his tux and he of course said neither I want a pirate flag. If you have been a bride you know you have sooo many decisions to make. At first I was like "MIKE, make a decision!" Then as time passes it's not really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things with a wedding. All that being said the day of the wedding I had his sister Sheri find me some pirate flag stickers to surprise him. On our wedding day the guys wore stephanotis (my favorite flower) on one side and a pirate sticker on the other. Just another nontraditional item at our wedding. This other picture is when we went to see Mike's dad last year on Father's day. We love seeing the family and all the good food in the Washington D.C. area. That weekend we ate at Mie N yu and drove the Harley's to Annapolis, MD and ate crabs. If you have never eaten Maryland blue crabs you are seriously missing out on a good and fun experience.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OK, I am loving the 1st year of pictures. And I will SEE you at the Nashville airport THIS friday! Be there! :)
Post a Comment