Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Anniversary Ideas???




Our first anniversary in a little over a month away. ;o) Does anybody have any good ideas? We wanted to go to Savannah, GA, but our weekend is booked everywhere. Mike found a limosine deal that for the day will take us all around Tennessee's best wineries. It's a great idea, but I wanted to see if you guys had any other suggestions. It's hard to believe our first anniversary is just around the corner.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe it's almost been a year. Time flies when you're having fun. I think we need to see a pic of you and mike from every month of your first year of marriage. do it! :)

E said...

I'm with Ms. Love - starting on March 26, I think you need to put up pics of you and Mike from your first year of marriage and do that all the way till the anniversary.

Well there is a ton going on that weekend with the Franklin Main Street Festival and the Country Music Marathon. But if you wanted to do a weekend getaway or a day trip. Go to ATL, Louisville, KY, Wilmington, NC. Louisville (I hear) has so much character. Atlanta is fun too. Girl, I've been seeing cheap flights on Southwest too.....check out Chicago. I will say the winery tour sounds fun and romantic. Then maybe at the end of the winery tour have the limo take you to Love Circle in Nashville. Not sure where it is, but I've seen pictures from it and it's beautiful. You could do a picnic up there with wine. How romantic?

Jamie said...

WHAT? A YEAR ALREADY? Is it bad that I think popping popcorn and snuggling on the couch with a movie is the ideal anniversary night?!?

Mariellen said...

THat is a great blog idea. I have really been slacking on the picture taking this past year. I need a new camera and my current one takes awful quality pictures. I will see what I can do from all of you guys pictures. Erin that is a good idea if we stay here. Love circle is right over where I lived in Nashville. I thought you walked with me up there a few times. I am pretty sure I took Amy up there since it is named after her. Jamie you are too cute. That is a sweet idea I guess I am just itching to get out of town. Without children we do have date night a couple of times a week. I totally understand where you are coming from though.