Monica, Me, and Gina at Grandma Cherry's
Grandma Cherry, Gina, Monica, and I


Mike, me, Gina, and Adam
One of my two cousins is getting married today! Gina and I have been best friends since we could talk. Monica and Gina were like the sisters I never had. We grew up right next door to each other and played almost everyday of our lives until I fled the coop to go to college. Barbie's were definitely our thing to play with and believe me we played them every chance we got. Looking back I have realized how lucky we were to have grown up together. It sometimes gets me emotinal to think how fast time has flown. I am very happy for Gina and Adam! I think you compliment each other so well. I would like to think our days upon hours of picking out our Ken doll gave us good practice when it came to the real deal. Congrats to you both!!!
Grandma Cherry, Gina, Monica, and I



No comments:
Post a Comment