"A pair of shoes can change your life. Just ask Cinderella.” -Anonymous
So if you know me you know I LOVE SHOES!! Hopefully I will have a daughter one day who will have an awesome vintage shoe collection and if not I already have a neice. I am very upset this morning because last night my Jimmy Choo strap BROKE!!! It pretty much ruined my night. I called them this morning and they said they would fix it, but it would cost me. I love these shoes and have worn them every week since I have had them. I want to boycott them, but there shoes are very comfortable and so beautiful. Just take a look and see!
"You put high heels on and you change.” -Manolo Blahnik
These are similar to mine except mine have snake skin on the bottom platform




3 comments:
This is tragic!!! I can't believe they're going to make you pay to have it fixed!!!
See if there is a repair shoe guy around here. Surely will all these celebs in Nashville, there will be one that can fix Jimmy Choo's.
I'm with Erin, if Jimmy Choo-Poo is going to charge you...find yourself a "shoe cobbler" in the big city of nashville. I'm distraught for you. If my manolo's broke...I would probably cry tears into them! :) heehee.
Post a Comment