March 1st was my first day to not work and I have enjoyed it. I am able to keep the house super clean, go get groceries without a million and one people there, close parking places, walk, pedicure, hair appointment, love on my dogs, eat lunch with my honey, baby appointments, cook dinner, write thank you notes, etc. My friend Missy who was an ADPi with me at MTSU just moved to the area, so she came down yesterday. We went into Georgetown ate lunch and got delicious cupcakes at Georgetown Cupcakes/DC Cupcakes. It was a great time catching up and we had such a beautiful day to walk too. I am holding strong with my weight gain at 23 lbs!! Mac is growing like a weed. If the estimates of his weight are true he should weigh about 7lbs next Wednesday. At 37 weeks he is good to come on out at anytime. I am honestly ready for it to be here. I think about what they day will be like and how I will handle it everyday. M is heading out of town for work Sunday through Saturday..... and yes that makes me nervous!!!! The first sign of consistent contractions and he will be on the first flight here. Last Thursday at work they through me a surprise facility wide shower. It was so unexpected and very touching. I already miss the wonderful people I worked with. This weekend I have my shower here and I cannot wait!! I have truly been blessed to have made such good friends here. Family and friends are coming into town for the party, so we are going to have such a great weekend waiting on little Mac.
Picture from: http://www.himho.com/georgetown-cupcake/


1 comment:
You are funny as ever and I love you so much! Wish I could hear you sing one more time! Baby Mac will surely have the sweetest voice on earth singing to him. You will remember his "birth" day forever and precious memories will flood your mind for years to come. It's wonderful! Coming to DC to see my 4 grandbabies and their mom the week before Easter. Can hardly wait!Ben gets home from Iraq the
2nd week in May so I will miss him but that will give me a good excuse to come back quicker. (like I need one. (lol)
i will be waiting to hear all about baby Mac so do not keep us waiting too long. Love you sweetie!
Ms. Ross (ha) Janie
Post a Comment