At 3:11pm on March 19, 2011 Malcolm Raylynn Rigby came into this world at 7lbs 10 oz!!!!
Meet our little miracle!
Hello World!!! Apgar score 9/9 (the doctors said they don't give tens) and he came out screaming, so I am sure he will be a singer like his mom! ;o)
If you only knew what was in my hair....
Meet our little miracle!
Hello World!!! Apgar score 9/9 (the doctors said they don't give tens) and he came out screaming, so I am sure he will be a singer like his mom! ;o)
If you only knew what was in my hair....
Meet my rock!! If delivery day is a testiment of the kind of father M will be then Mac is one lucky boy! More to come on that in the birth story!
Thank you for all the prayers and kind words! We are so thankful to be surrounded by so many loving friends and family!
Love,
The Rigby"s



7 comments:
Yiipppeeeeeeee!!!!!
I'm so glad that Momma and Baby are doing well.
Congratulations!
J~
I love it! I never get tired of looking at pictures! :)
I love the pictures!!
He is just precious, Mari! Hope you are adjusting well to motherhood! There's nothing like it!
So excited for your guys, love seeing picture of Mac!
Congratulations!!!! I am about to go through the same - due on 22 June 2011! You and your family look beautiful - very inspirational to see such a happy photos!
xoxo
I do AND I will! Just let me get this baby bump out of my waya and I am back in high fashion world again!
xox
Marusya V
http://crashingred.com
p.s. Would love to stay in touch!
Post a Comment