Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter everyone! He is risen! We are so blessed beyond what I deserve. I cherish every moment I have with my loves in the above picture. (I am not in the picture above because this momma needs to go shopping. I forgot all my dresses are for my old a/b cup boobs not my new and improved gigantic breastfeeding boobs. Lol)

I will appreciate any advice from friends with large boobs of how to handle these things.

Advice# 1 for future new moms just because you lose your baby weight if you breastfeed get new clothes to accommodate the girls!

Xoxo,

Mariellen

Birth story is in the works, but time is limited these days.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

We Four Explorers said...

I just had reduction surgery because the girls were ruined with the first child! And OH I LOVE THEM NOW!!!!! In fact, I'm shopping today for some celebration clothes (things, even swimsuits look good now).
But, that's not what you wanted to hear...
V-necks work great for large boobs. Dressy knit tees...tanks under unbuttoned shirts can still be cute. Minimizer bras help too. Full coverage and good support. My dress days were over for a while. I needed seperate tops and bottoms.
Wish I could tell ya that it will get better, but they may be there to stay for a while. But then, Little Mac is worth it. ;)
Have a great week!
J~

Lena said...

HAPPY EASTER, baby Mac! How cute is he?! It takes a while to get used to "the girls" - I agree with above comment about v-necks and whatnot. I wear a TON of button-up tops now, I try to make it easy to be able to nurse/pump. I have decided that when I am through having babies, I am going to have my boobies done and my stomach done, too! I have a ton of stretch marks and extra skin...boo! It's so worth it, though!