Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mac's Nursery




Here is his room!! I LOVE LOVE It!!  I describe it as vintage and rustic.  Thank you to all of our family and friends!   I videoed this from my iphone and the quality isn't as clear as it was on my phone. If anyone is interested in the custom painting please let me know!
It was done by my childhood neighbor Mary Beth Hyman.
Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mariellen, I have loved your blog!! It has been so fun to watch you and "Mac" over the past months. I love his room!! I can not wait for him to get here and you bring him to Bolivar!! What a blessed little boy he is to have parents that are so excited about him!!

Becky Frost said...

Mariellen, I have tried to leave comments before and hate to admit it, but I could not figure it out. This time I left an anonymous comment- I sure did not mean to leave it "annonymous"- sorry!! Got a sweet note from you yesterday as well. Sorry this is all "greek" to me, but will try again and let you know it is from me this time!! I have just loved reading this blog and seeing pictures. It just makes me feel like I am right there!! Thanks for sharing. I hope you are keeping this to show Mac in a few years!! He will love it!!

Amy said...

Thanks for the doing the video, I feel like I have "seen" his nursery now. Love you best friend!

SunshineMT said...

Mariellen - I have loved being able to follow your move and pregnancy via this blog. Gotta love technology! You guys are too sweet! I love Mac's room so much, and I can tell through your video how much love you put into it. Can't wait to see you at Megan's wedding this fall! OBIC!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
We Four Explorers said...

Precious! I love decorating nurseries...it makes what's to come seem all the more REAL.
J~

Jessica said...

Very cute! Not much longer til Mac will be playing in there!

Anonymous said...

Mac's room is precious! I can't wait to meet him. Hope delivery is so easy for ya!

Love,

Sheila