Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DC Baby Shower "Sweet new baby coming aboard!"


March 5, 2011
I know I say it a lot, but I am one lucky gal. 
I have been here a little over a year and have been blessed with amazing friends.  They hosted a lovely shower this past weekend.  The food was delicious and my favorite thing was the CUPCAKES!!!  I may or may not have eaten two a day since Saturday.....  They were the best cupcakes I have had in this area.  My sister in law Jamie and niece Mae came down from New York and two of my best friends Ashley Brown and Jessica Hopkins came in from TN and NC.  I have been touched through this whole pregnancy with kindness and generosity by many wonderful people. 
Mac is one lucky boy!

Ashley and Jessica

Mums for the new "mum" as said by my New England gals and of course the CUPCAKES!!

My mother in law and Hillary had these adorable thank you notes made with my maternity pictures!

This was to funny to watch!  The girls had to race drinking out of a baby bottle.

My mother in law Suzanne and I
Jodi and Lia my former work besties!

The perfect Hostesses!

Thank you ladies!
Love you all!!
I can't wait for Mac to be touched by each of you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

looks so fun, wish I lived closer!
Can't wait for little Malcolm to be here! :)

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Aww, you look so cute as a preggo lady! I LOVE IT! You're adorable. End of story! So excited on the upcoming arrival of baby Mac!