We had another ultrasound this past Monday. Mac weighs 3 1/2 lbs at 31 weeks and is measuring right on time! We wanted a 3d picture of his sweet face, but he had his arm and foot covering it. While the lady was trying to get a picture he punched the ultrasound device over and over. It was very cute! Another funny at this ultrasound the first thing the lady pulled up to measure was his head. She said "Wow that is a big head." You can imagine what I am thinking. Well, she kept saying this over and over and I was about to say I get the point. Then she asked "When is your due date?" I said March 23 and then she said "oh okay they had May 23, so his head is a normal size." What a relief for me on d-day! LOL She was right his head would have been massive for that age. At this point I have one more two week appointment and then we are down to the weekly appointments. I will also have one more ultrasound and starting this week a non-stress test every week. I am going to be on a first name basis at the hospital. I am pretty excited I will get to see Mac every week until he is in my arms. This weekend I am flying to home sweet home for our first baby shower in Bolivar. I cannot wait to see all of my sweet friends and family. Leaving home will be an emotional one knowing the next time I walk through my parents door I will be holding our little boy. Wow that made me tear up just writing it. I have girlfriends that are driving from all parts of TN and other states. We are having a big sleepover and much need reminiscing. 2011 is filled full of new babies and weddings!! At this point I have 6 to attend and could not be happier for each one of you guys and gals. I cannot wait to post pictures of the outfit Mac will be wearing to the summer weddings. OMG it is so cute!! Have a great week everyone!!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh wow that would have scared me too! Good thing it was just a typo! Hope you have fun at your shower!
If you need a baby sitter for any of those weddings -- if they are in Nashville -- just let me know:)
I can't believe your D-Day is so soon! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby boy! Have fun at your shower!
Post a Comment