2010 how life changing you have been!
Experiencing my first blizzard in our new city with 3 feet of snow!
Moving to our new home Washington, D.C.
Mike and I celebrated two years with a trip back to Nashville for my first Jimmy Buffett concert and along with it came the 1,000 year Nashville flood
Our annual NYC girl's trip!
First and not last trip to Boston
It's July and SURPRISE we are having a baby!
I have made wonderful new friends!
Miami and West Palm trip to Lindsey's house while preggo!
It's a boy!! Malcolm Raylyn Rigby "Mac"
I became and Aunt again to sweet Haley Grace Cherry!
Praise God for all the wonderful blessings from 2010!












2 comments:
It has been a great year!
Wishing you an awesome 2011.
You will soon have that wonderful little baby to hold, and fall completely in love with!
J~
It has been a good year:) and 2011 will be even better!!!!
Post a Comment