Tuesday, January 11, 2011
TOTSY.com is a bad site!
I am spreading the word for everyone to not shop at totsy.com. I ordered two different items the first of December and have not received either one. I have also been charged for my items. I really hate this because they advertise really cute children's items on sale for a limited time. I have tried contacting the customer service department via email and have not had any luck. There is no contact number anywhere on their site. I googled the site today and found several other bad reviews. One review was from a lady who was asked by Totsy.com to write a review and she still got bad service. Lesson learned google websites before buying from them. I am most mad because the dress I wanted to wear to my baby showers was one of the purchases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment