Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hump Day Deal!

I have been trying to think of something I could do weekly that would benefit my readers.  I think I have come up with a good idea.  Every week I am going to post something I have either bought or come across that is fashionable and reasonably priced.  This will vary greatly as does my blog. LOL  I was reading some of the blogs I follow today and love the things they post, but majority of the time they are so expensive.  I am not sure what my style is, but I typically follow trends.  When I go shopping I look for pieces that are different and stand out.  My shopping style is picky.  I have never gone and spent several hundred dollars at once.  I buy pieces here and there.  I am not sure which style of shopping is better for the pocket book.  My first Hump Day Deal is this floral dress from Target and it is only $21.99.   If buying online Target frequently has opportunities for free shipping.   Hump Day Deal About two months ago I noticed that florals are totally in this spring/summer and then I came across this dress.  I loved it in the store in navy, but they did not have my size online or in the store.  I ended up buying this exact dress on the link.  I have had so many compliments and the fit is very flattering and cute.  I have dressed it up with heels, down with flip flops, and casual fun with cowboy boots.  It also comes in many different color patterns.  I hope you enjoy! 

What is your shopping style?


2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Cute dress...and love a good deal!

Lindsay With An "A" said...

My shopping style is not too $$ but DIFFERENT! I like searching for things that are going to stand out and stand the test of time. If it's a super trendy item, I get it at F21 :) Thanks for commenting on my blog girl! I appreciate it! I am following you now! xx

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com