If you didn't know now you do Wal-Mart.com sells furniture. M and I bought a queen bed after we were married from there. I love pottery barn, but there stuff can be pricey. Check out these links to compare how similar these beds are in style: PB Bed vs. WM Bed and then check the price. We have bought a bed, bench, and dresser. They are all great quality. When I receive compliments people are surprised at where I got them. Happy Wednesday Everyone! I am a happy camper because I will be NYC tomorrow!


1 comment:
Mariellen I have a website that you and Mike will love!! Search Knock off Wood on fb. Its on my pages too! She recreates all kinds of Pottery Barn and Pier 1 items like beds, dressers, dining tables, picnic tables, bookcases, desks, sofa tables etc. She has tons of stuff and has all the instructions and tools needed to make the items listed. Not sure if you or Mike are into projects like this but if so you should def. check it out! I have a friend who has made a few of her items by herself and says its easy to follow instructions!
Post a Comment