Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!! 


 When I was in the fifth grade my teacher Mrs. Alexander (I think) had each of us write why we had the best mom.  Well, not brag or anything, but mine got picked to be in the Jackson Sun. Whooohooo!!!  That's such a big deal to a young small town girl.  I wish I had a copy of it with me and I would put it on here.  My mom had it laminated and carries it in her bible to this day.  It is the sweetest thing even if I was the one who wrote it.  I have always been a happy go lucky type of child/teen/adult which is probably not always the easiest type to raise.?.?.  I have come to appreciate so many things my mother taught me as a child.  Here are a few: love, christianity, etiquette, piano, organization, cleanliness, discipline, loyalty, and I could go on for days.  Mom, thank you for always loving and supporting me! I hope to one day be half the mom you have been to me.  Please come visit soon! I love and miss you!

No comments: