Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meet my skinny House


Finally here is a picture of our skinny home!  You seriously see the back of the house when you walk through the front door.  It is a cute cozy place and all we need for now.  The key to this home for us was the nice backyard.  It was built in 1941 and a sweet older couple appeared to have really loved this place.  Until us it has not had any TLC.  I would like to think that couple is looking down pleased at how we have made it a home.  This house has definitely opened my eyes at how much stuff our generation thinks we need compared to then.  The closets here are TINY!!!  I love the sweet corner porch, huge hydrangea bushes, rose bush, and the neighborhood.  BTW we are selling our beautiful TN home if you guys know anyone interested.  I hope everyone is having a great week!!

XOXO,

No comments: