Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunshine + Shopping= Happy Weekend

M is going pheasant hunting with one of his best friends which leaves me the whole day to do some damage!  He!He!  I have been so good for the past several months with no shopping for me.  It's a beautiful weekend here and looks like the same for my TN family and friends.  I am so excited about seeing the sun for more than 2 consecutive days and shopping with my new girlfriends here.  One of my favorite stores ever is Anthropologie and they are coming out with a Bridal line in Spring 2011!!!!! How exciting for all my soon to be engaged friends.  Even though I have been married for almost two years (craziness) I still love to look at wedding stuff.  I will be making a stop at Anthro today BTW.  Post coming soon will be about my first skiing trip last weekend and I HAVE to post a picture of how shallow this house is.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Love and miss all my family and friends! XOXO

No comments: