WOMEN VS THE SCALE
I came across this article last week in a recent issue of "Shape" magazine. It had statistics of people who love there body and workout less tend to lose weight easier than those who workout all the time. I found this very interesting. I try to workout at least 4 times a week and I know I am always sooo negative about my body. I also know that I do have so much to be thankful for. It's such a hard battle in life especially for most women. I have definitely noticed this past year or so not being able to eat anything and everything I want and I HATE IT!!! I eat pretty good in general, but I splurge a little to much. The magazine reported the first step in changing the way you feel about your body is to find one thing you love. So here is mine this maybe a silly body part, but I love my wrists! They always look skinny to me. Post your favorite body part today!
3 comments:
that is mine too!!
you must have really great bracelets:) that is a funny one I don't think Ive ever even noticed my wrists:D They are small so I guess I should like them!
Love Ya
Jesse
That's so funny! I like my wrists too. Such a good point -- thanks for posting. It is hard for women these days.
Post a Comment