Silly tourist are EVERYWHERE!!! LOL I am so so excited about spending spring and summer in this city. M & I can't wait to walk to our local restaurants, drink wine on our front porch, hiking, kayaking, checking out the quaint local towns and vineyards, camping (maybe for me), and riding the motorcycle. My mom and dad are coming to visit us next week. I cannot wait to show them around. They will make it just in time for the end of the Cherry Blossom Festival. Here are some of things going on in the city most of which I am going to be attending:
Polo Cup
USA Vs IndiaGold Cup
White House Easter Egg Roll
Don't you know as a kid this would be awesome!! I sort of want to attend!
Vintage Virginia Wine Festival
Yummy!
HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!!
(Photos from the above websites)




3 comments:
I love the cherry blossoms!
My son served in a wedding in Alexandria a few years ago, and since we were only in town for 48 hours and had about 3 hours to kill before going to the airport to go back home, we played "chase the monument" and were exhausted by the time we flew home...but I have GREAT pics of everything out there. I love the hills and greenery...
I can't wait to go check out the blooms in peak tommorrow after work!
I should come up for one of these. Does DC have a site similar to NPN? If not, hmmmm ... there might be a job opportunity for me. Haha!
Post a Comment