Saturday, January 23, 2010

Packing Day



We are packed up and ready to hit the road in the am. This move is the easiest I have done packing wise because we are keeping our home, so we were not pressured to take everything. Yesterday at work broke my heart telling my sweet patients goodbye and coworkers I had grown to love. I want to give a big thanks to my parents and Mike's dad for helping us pack today. I mentally blocked what was happening when my parents left so I would not get upset. They will be coming to visit in a few weeks, so that also helped.



Next stop Arlington, VA......


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's so sad! I'm about to cry right now!

Julie Holt said...

Its so hard to leave everyone! You have such a great adventure ahead of you! Enjoy exploring your new city! Can't wait to read about it ;)