*SNOW DAY*
Yesterday I was totally jealous that everyone in TN was getting so much snow and we had nothing. I was thinking I leave and then the snow comes. I know TN has not had that much snow since I was 4 or 5 years old. I love to watch old home videos of my brothers and I sledding all over the neighborhood. "Patience is virture" because when I got up this morning the snow was coming down and as of now it hasn't stopped. It is beautiful!!! My first thought was I now have a reason to get new SHOES!!! I had eyed these snow boots a few weeks ago when Mike had mentioned going skiing. Mike hated what I was wearing and took me to buy the boots. After wearing them all day in the snow I would highly recommend them. They are functional and stylish. Check out boot here I plan to also use these on rainy cold days walking from the subway to work.
The North Face Abby II Boot
Our house when the snow began (Mom my next picture will be the side of the house)




2 comments:
i am jealous of your northface boots. maybe with each weather change mike will be unhappy with your footwear and get you some new shoes. :) funny, i tried on maybe that exact pair or similar when we were in NYC. :)
Great minds think alike AMY!!
Post a Comment