Friday, January 8, 2010

Real Estate Ridiculousness


Mike and I have pretty much decided to rent for the first 6 months in Arlington. That will give us time to look for the best dump to fix up because I am pretty sure with having our home in TN that will be all we can afford. I have explained to lots of my friends and family about how expensive homes are in the area. Check them out here for your self http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/reb/1543032595.html
Just think what you could afford for that price in TN! Wish us luck as we begin looking at rentals tomorrow!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda Maxwell said...

Oh my Mariellen those are ridiculous real estate prices. I wish you and Mike the best on your new venture! Im sure ya'll will find a perfect place to make your own!

chitchatchic said...

Oh Mary I wish you the most luck! that is craziness!
Jesse

Unknown said...

Wow ... just WOW!