Friday, January 29, 2010

Home away from home

Here are some pictures I took with my cell phone of our new tiny home. It was built in 1940 and to this day has alot of the original charm. It is 2 bedroom (well I don't know if you can call that second room a bedroom) and 1 bath with a living room, dining room, kitchen, basement, and sunroom. I am going to try today to remember to take a picture of the side of the house so you can see exactly how shallow it is. I have been able to get dishes and cookware put away strategically. I have no clue where I am going to put all of our clothes. When I say tiny closets you have no idea. I am excited about decorating it because it's not ours so I can try things I would probably not do in our TN home. The dogs are LOVING the big backyard. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's cute! Can't wait to see it!

Jamie Cherry said...

Love the boots, love the place!!! The little white table looks like it was made for that room!

The Davis Family said...

So cute...can't wait to see more pics!