Moving day is almost here! We are leaving Saturday evening or Sunday morning. I can't believe I am officially leaving this state I love. I am 70% really excited and 30% mixed emotions. Please keep us in your prayers specifically about finding a home, getting adjusted financially, and a new church. Mike grew up in this area so we already have a group of great friends and his parents are 5 to 10 minutes away. I am really excited about being so close to family. I havn't been this close to family since high school. I will miss my mom and dad like crazy!! Even though they were 3 hours away if I needed something it was more like a phone call away. I will start my new job as long as DC gets my license to me in time on the 28th. I ate chick fi la chicken minis (yum) one last time for breakfast this morning. That had become a bad ritual most mornings during my commute to Nashville. Hopefully with me not driving to work I will not be able to swing on in to drive thrus for breakfast and will lose these last few pounds ha! ha! I will also be doing a lot more walking to get around there. I told Mike I really NEED a trench coat and rain boots.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment