This is our last V-Day without kids!
We do not really make a big deal out of Valentine's day. I told Mac this morning that all I wanted from him was to let me see his precious face tomorrow at our last ultrasound.
Mike surprised me early with the Iphone 4
picture from: http://themaclawyer.typepad.com/
and I baked him a homemade Apple Pie! I even made my own crust!
Apple Pie is Mike's FAVORITE dessert.
At our wedding we had these
Mini Apple Pies instead of a groom's cake because at the time that was the only dessert he liked.
This is the pie in the making. Most of you know I am not the most domestic wife on the block which is why this meant even more to Mike. Everything was going perfect until I needed a rolling pin. Can you guess what I used instead??? HAHA This also gives you a good idea of how small kitchens are in the big city. ;o)
Oh and the pie turned out GREAT!!
I can't wait to have two Valentines next year!!!
Love you baby daddy!!!





2 comments:
Classic! Love the rolling pan. PS I laughed at "Love you baby daddy" because thats what I call brandon too! :) The countdown is on- 5 more weeks!! So happy for you!
So, I totally used a can of chili wrapped in was paper to roll out my first pie crust. :) A wine bottle was much smarter!
Good news is my Papa got me a rolling pin for Christmas last year, so I have graduated to the real deal. Happy Love Day little soon to be family of 3!
Post a Comment