Tall Wellington Boot by Hunter
Picture from Hunter-boot.com
I finally took the plunge and bought myself some Hunter Rain Boots in Navy!! This has been my favorite DC trend. The boots are a bit pricey, but they should last forever. I walk a couple blocks from my metro stop and on rainey days I get soaked. I NEEDed some rain boots and it has taken me 6 months to decide if these were worth the price. My husband had been against me buying them until yesterday! We took my parents to the quaint English town of Middleburg, VA. It is horse and wine country at it's best! I have been in love with the town since my first visit a couple of years ago. We ate lunch and were shopping in a local store that carried the boots. They were $20 dollars cheaper than I had seen anywhere else and I was helping a local business owner, so M was sold on my purchase. ;o) I have already been checking the weather for when it will rain again. I never thought I would be excited for rain. Now I have to find the perfect trench!
Do you own rainboots? If so what do they look like?
XOXO,



1 comment:
I love your Hunter's!! I want some, but I can't justify buying some here in TN. I have some that I bought when I lived in NY. They are from a cute little boutique, and they are black and hot pink :)
http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com
Post a Comment