Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mica & Mari


 My childhood best friend is getting MARRIED!!!!  Mica and I have a long and fun history together:  sister, one brian/brain, cheer leading, freshman college roomies, ADPI, back roads, my MOH, PMS (practically my sister), blow up backpacks, and I could go on for days.  I wish I had the yearbook from our Senior year.  It would bring me some good laughs looking at our page we did to each other. LOL  When I say we did everything together that is an understatement.  We thought we were so cool when we dressed "alike".  HAHA  You have to love growing up in a small town.  I am pleased to announce that she has finally found "the one".  Mica is so beautiful inside and out.  Brian brings nothing, but happiness to her and loves her as much as she does him.  She deserves it after the last two sorry "boys".  Brian and Mica have always had a connection, but the timing was never right until now.  Anytime I would run into Brian he would always ask about her and tell me that she was the only girl he would ever marry.  I am so happy to be your Matron of Honor!  Love you Mica Breeden soon to be Martin!!!! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH gosh, Mari what the heck am I wearing in that first pic? WOW! These memories take me WAY back. SO very happy for her!