Saturday, July 3, 2010

Boston


BOSTON
Picture from OC Weekly Blog


Hillary's bachelorette party weekend was held in Boston which is where she grew up.  This was my first trip there and it will not be my last.  Boston is BEAUTIFUL!  I love boats, being on/around water, and history which makes Boston a great place for me.  One day hopefully sooner than later I will also go to Martha's Vineyard and Cape Cod aka "the Cape" (as Bostonians call it).  The theme of her party was "The Final Manhunt."  We all wore bright orange and camouflage to look like hunters.  I was probably the only one at the party that actually knew about hunting from my West TN roots.  Hillary's sister Anne hosted a lovely bridal shower at their childhood home Saturday afternoon.  We stayed at the Nine Zero hotel which was fabulous.  When we arrived at Hillary's suite the hotel had chocolate covered strawberries and champagne on ice for us.  The service was superb!  It was such a fun girls' trip and wish Hillary all the best as she is about to be Mrs. Offutt! 

SIDE NOTE: 
Hillary is marrying one of my husband's best friends from high school.  I was so thrilled when James introduced her to me a couple of years ago and knew she would be a life long friend.  Hillary is such a wonderful person and has brought me right into her amazing group of friends!  I Love you girl! 







Stef and Shaily

Hillary and I


1 comment:

Hillary Francis said...

aw aren't you sweet!!!!! i hope that means you're still in for hot yoga tomorrow! LOL