Happy 4th Birthday Sydney!
So found out today that I did get the flu from my husband booo ;o(. Once I got to the house the last thing I wanted to do was pick up the mess my child/dog had made in garage. Everyone who knows Sydney knows what a typically amazing and smart dog she is. NOT TODAY!!!! She opened the trash can (who knows how) and pulled all the trash all over the garage, urinated in the garage, and clawed our door frame. I believe she lost her mind today. She was in timeout for a while. Despite her slight imperfections at times, she is one of the best things that Mike has ever given me. He gave me Sydney before we were together. I was shopping for a Westie at the time he had gotten Sydney for himself. His adult cattle dog wanted to kill her literally and that is when Mike offered her to me. She has not lived the typical Australian Cattle Dog life. She has been everywhere with me except Texas in my little red Tib (RIP). She has been my best friend and guardian her entire life. It is instinct for this breed to protect and she does a great job at it. She is the smartest dog that I have ever met. Just ask my friends... Sydney pup I love you girl and Happy Birthday!!! Here are some of my favorite pictures of her through the years.




So found out today that I did get the flu from my husband booo ;o(. Once I got to the house the last thing I wanted to do was pick up the mess my child/dog had made in garage. Everyone who knows Sydney knows what a typically amazing and smart dog she is. NOT TODAY!!!! She opened the trash can (who knows how) and pulled all the trash all over the garage, urinated in the garage, and clawed our door frame. I believe she lost her mind today. She was in timeout for a while. Despite her slight imperfections at times, she is one of the best things that Mike has ever given me. He gave me Sydney before we were together. I was shopping for a Westie at the time he had gotten Sydney for himself. His adult cattle dog wanted to kill her literally and that is when Mike offered her to me. She has not lived the typical Australian Cattle Dog life. She has been everywhere with me except Texas in my little red Tib (RIP). She has been my best friend and guardian her entire life. It is instinct for this breed to protect and she does a great job at it. She is the smartest dog that I have ever met. Just ask my friends... Sydney pup I love you girl and Happy Birthday!!! Here are some of my favorite pictures of her through the years.






2 comments:
What a sweet puppy!!
baki sends a big bark to sid for her birthday!!
Post a Comment