Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Today is all about the LOVE right??? I thought it would be fitting to dedicate this post to my man MIKE!!! I have found some of my favorite pictures of us through the years. It is crazy that we have almost been married a year. I guess time flies when you are having fun. Mike and I met in the spring of 2004 and several months later I knew I was falling for a guy who was much different than the others.




This isn't the best picture of us, but I wanted you to see how he usually poses for our pictures. You have no idea how hard it can be for him to be serious.


13 Things I love about my husband:
1. His love for me
2. He is so good to my family and his
3. He is always himself no matter what
4. He will karaoke with me
5. The godly man I am watching him become more everyday
6. His politeness and manners aka "gentleman"
7. He understands my ADD haha
8. The way he calls me cutie
9. The man can COOK
10. His brains and good looks
11. The way he takes pride in being the head of the household
12. Handyman
13. He is a great gift giver


The night he proposed March 2, 2007

Annapolis, MD 2005

Mike when he lived in Florida 2007


I LOVE YOU MIKE!!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, you lovebirds!!! I love the pictures!

Jaclyn said...

You two are precious together! I couldn't help but smile looking at your sweet pictures... all the happiness is overflowing!! : )