Erin and I have been best friends for over 20 years now. That is so crazy when I think about it. She is my only best friend from Bolivar that lives in Nashville area with me. I wish others would move soon :o) Anyway Erin has always and will continue to be there for me. Alot of people espescially here lately have told us over and over that we must be sisters. I think it must be our smiles. What do you think? The funny thing is we are not even related. We celebrated her birthday Friday night at Urban Flats. Thanks Erin for always telling it like it is!! I love you girl!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"Classic Erin Pose"


3 comments:
i can see some resemblence in your smiles for sure! and i love the classic erin pose! :)
Maybe some resemblence....you both look happy! Happy Birthday, Erin!
Thanks Jamie! I can't believe I'm just now getting to this. Mariellen you are the sweetest and most genuine friend that anyone can have. God has blessed me with your friendship throughout the years....that I would say we are almost sisters.
I'm EXTREMELY grateful to you and our friendship. Love you!!!
Post a Comment