Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Post wedding Hair



I have had lots of people ask about my post wedding haircut, so here it is! Mike and I went to visit his parents Father's Day weekend. This was a picture taken at MiNu. It is one of my favorite places to eat in Washington DC. It is located in the Georgetown area and it's a very different restaurant. They have belly dancers that go around performing for each table. There is also a bird cage you can eat in. (sounds strange, but it's really neat) Anyways now back to my new haircut. As many of you know I was not expecting Mike to propose when he did and was supposed to chop my hair off the very next weekend. I told him after the proposal that I was so glad he did it before I cut my hair and of course he didn't get why. So needless to say I was soooo ready to cut my hair off after the wedding. I cut it off 3 days after the honeymoon. Mike likes it both ways, but I think he likes it better short because it doesn't take me as long to get ready. If you are in the Nashville area and need a place to go here is my salon: http://rodneymitchellsalon.com/. I have been to both in the past, but since moving back to Nashville I have only been going to Jenni in the village. She is GREAT!! This is Jenni and I on my wedding day. She of course did my hair and Jana did my makeup. Thank you ladies!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the hair! You know, I swore I never would, but I might have to give in and start blogging too...

Hope the house plans are going well!

The Davis Family said...

Love your hair! I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying the married life. You sure did make a beautiful bride. Welcome to the blogging world!
Missy