Mike and I have been looking for our first home for several months. We really wanted to be outside of Nashville or in Franklin. That was until we found this house plan in Murfreesboro. The location of this subdivision is 5 minutes from the interstate and it's a really nice area. It is a European cottage style. I LOVE cottages!! If you have ever been to Murfreesboro you know that the worst thing about it is the TRAFFIC, so location to the interstate is worth lots. We put a contract down on this house and lot, well what do you know the owner of the lot sold it days before without telling the agent or builder. ahhhhhh we have had the craziest things happen in this whole adventure. I want to give up, but you really can't with this one. We are going back today to see if we can find another lot we like or can live with because this will not be our home forever. Say a prayer folks!Friday, June 27, 2008
Real Estate Curse >:o(
Labels:
New Homes
Mike and I have been looking for our first home for several months. We really wanted to be outside of Nashville or in Franklin. That was until we found this house plan in Murfreesboro. The location of this subdivision is 5 minutes from the interstate and it's a really nice area. It is a European cottage style. I LOVE cottages!! If you have ever been to Murfreesboro you know that the worst thing about it is the TRAFFIC, so location to the interstate is worth lots. We put a contract down on this house and lot, well what do you know the owner of the lot sold it days before without telling the agent or builder. ahhhhhh we have had the craziest things happen in this whole adventure. I want to give up, but you really can't with this one. We are going back today to see if we can find another lot we like or can live with because this will not be our home forever. Say a prayer folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment