Monday, July 21, 2008

PICKWICK LAKE

This weekend was a lot of fun. We went to one of my favorite places Pickwick Lake. I have been going to Pickwick since I was three years old. It is to me a place of so many memories, a get away from the world, and where I met my crazy husband. My parents have always had a boat there and in 2003 they finally purchased our cabin after MANY years of looking. When out on the lake you will find my friends and I either at the waterfall or Panther cove. This weekend Mike and Connor joined the Pickwick Parrothead club and we attempted to do a treasure hunt on the lake. We never completed it, but the journey was eventful. Once off the lake we usually try and make it to the local Freddy T's Beachclub (see pics below).

















"Life's more fun when breaking the rules"

1 comment:

Amy said...

I miss you! Red lolli! :)