
Mike's friends Dave and Justin came in for the 4th weekend!! We all went down town Friday and Saturday night. As usual we went to one of our favorites WannaBe's and between the whole crew we sang LOTS of songs. I believe this picture is when they sang "Don't stop BELIEVING!" We are not always that good, but we sure put on a great stage performance. For example: notice my hubby in the upper right hand corner (air guitar). Mike and I sang of course "JACKSON". Some of the others were Save a horse ride a cowboy, Pickin wildflowers, and the list goes on. It's never a dull moment with these guys!!

This was from Saturday night at Second Fiddle. We HEART Nashville!!!
1 comment:
Hey Mariellen,
To get a customized header for your blog page, visit the website below to get Ashley's e-mail address. She'll send you a form and you just fill out all your info. and what you want. And it's totally free! I'm enjoying reading your blog!
~Missy
http://greatgrabbiedesigns.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment