Tuesday, January 28, 2014

5 months old







These past five months have flown by! We are so crazy about our two little men. Sawyer is such a good baby just like his big brother was. It is crazy people are even saying the same things that they said about Mac as a baby. I have heard "he's so laid back, serious, content, and happy!" "He studies everything around him." I think Sawyer smiles more than Mac and that's a lot. He is vocal, but not as much as Mac was at this age. He is great at napping and eating. I am still going strong breastfeeding which is way easier second time around. My goal is 6 months and then I will start a little formula and be done at 9 months. If I did not work I would do a year, but I loathe pumping. Finding the time to pump is also very hard. This year I am seeing 60 kids a week, have 17 re-evaluations due by May, and meetings weekly. Sawyer has eaten rice cereal, oatmeal, pears, carrots, sweet potatoes, and bananas. He seems to like it all about the same. His eyes are still very blue, so I feel pretty confident they will stay.













Sawyer loves our dogs and Mac. He will laugh at them all day long. Sawyer is also super ticklish. My only trouble with this little man is sleeping through the night is not happening. He did great until the dreaded 4 month regression hit. Since then it's been a mess. I try to stay positive, but sometimes a mommy needs her sleep. He gets close to doing it and then it will be a mess the next. It does not help that he is cutting 4 bottom teeth. Sawyer started going to school with his big brother this month. We had his nana and Mimi coming to keep him the past two months. He seems fine with school like he does everything else. Sawyer I am so thankful for every inch of your sweet self. Your go with the flow attitude is just what I needed trying to find a good balance with you guys. You are such a cuddly baby and your smiles are so contagious! We love you so much and can't imagine our family without you. I can't wait to see how crazy you and Mac get over the next few years. Mac asks me often "If you are big enough to play trains yet?" I know that time will come before we know it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

They are the sweetest little boys ever!