Thursday, April 11, 2013

Oh Boys!!

On April 4th we found out another sweet little boy will be coming into our lives!!!  His name is going to be Michael "Sawyer" Rigby.  Michael is after his awesome daddy and Sawyer we just loved.  Mac and Sawyer will be into lots of mischief growing up together.  My prayer and hope for our boys is for them to be kind to everyone.  I want them to be the boys that are little gentlemen and who take up for kids that are being bullied or singled out.  I want them to see people for who they are.  I hope I am always the Christian example that I need to be for them.
I grew up with brothers and it seems that I will officially be out numbered by boys the rest of my grown up life.  There maybe a third chance for a little girl, but even so we will still be out numbered.  I LOVE LOVE having a little boy!!  Little boys are insanely crazy about their mommy and to think I will have TWO that way makes me eager for August to arrive.  My ultrasound pictures were not as clear as they were with Mac, so I really cannot tell a whole lot about this little guy.  He is super active and was actually punching at the ultrasound machine for most of his pictures.
 Oh Sawyer you are already, so loved and we cannot wait to bring you into this crazy world.  Mac has already cleared a path for you and I am ready for all the peculiar things you boys do like chew on grass, eat dog poop, pick up dog poop to help mommy...., pee everywhere, and play with bugs and worms.  I am sure you will add to this list and it will all make me love you even more.
 
P.S. Please have blue eyes!!





No comments: