Mommy and their sons definitely have a very loving and neat bond, but a father and son relationship is so exciting to watch! I am daily watching our little man evolving into his father. I have really been blown away with how many things he has taken interest in that are just like his daddy. I will say Mac may not have gotten much from me which is totally fine, but he definitely has momma's personality!! The most out going little boy around! I just love it and even on days when I would like a second of silence I embrace it because I work with to many sweet boys whose moms would love to be in my shoes.
In saying all this I wanted to document a very special moment for daddy today. If you know my husband then you know he goes to Home Depot almost daily. Mac was in there at like 2 weeks old. Mike is very handy and always "needing" something. Today he came in and said he was going to Home Depot. Mac screamed "daddy daddy I want to go to pepot!" We both got so excited! Mike has probably been waiting on that moment since he knew Mac was a boy. I love my boys!!

"Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad."

They even sleep alike!

Mike's mini me
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment