A couple of months ago this was posted in our monthly speech meeting. I loved it and had to share! Every bit of it is true and I feel my fellow SLPs will feel the same! I honestly feel I have one of the best jobs in the world!!!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A SPEECH PATHOLOGIST WHEN......
*You speak entirely in acronyms (just ask my husband).
*You are the only adult who still plays with bubbles on a daily basis and enjoys it.
*You could easily do language therapy with the items in your purse.
*You understand that "ship" and "sip" do not begin with the same sound.
*Friends and family ask you to assess their children and you already did it mentally without them knowing.
*You genuinely enjoy your job everyday!
HAPPY THURSDAY!! One more day and I am off for a week and headed to home sweet home TN!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment