Thursday, June 13, 2013

The 10 week countdown!

It's official Sawyer will be here by August 22 first thing in the morning unless I go into labor before where I will attempt a vbac unless my doctor advises otherwise.  This pregnancy has flown by and I am now off for the summer.  I feel very fortunate to have these last 10 weeks to soak up every moment with Mac as an only child.  He is super excited about his little brother and I hope this continues once he arrives.  He hugs, kisses, and talks to Sawyer daily.  Last week he told him to "Get Out!" Hahaha Mac is full of personality!!

This past month was busy wrapping another school year up and preparing for the start of another in which I will be out the first three months.  I told everyone not to do anything for us since this is our second boy.  No one listened because they said it's my first baby in Texas!  I had two cute showers thrown by the wonderful people at my school and our speech path group for the district.  I feel so blessed to work with so many people who have made Texas feel like home!

For my first week home with Mac we have been swimming, to the zoo, had a picnic, and tried out our new library!  We are going to Austin this weekend for Father's Day.  Mike wants to try out the number 1 BBQ joint in Texas! It should be a fun adventure and he is very deserving of his special day!! I can't wait to see if Sawyer will be a Mike clone too.




No comments: